Redirection Suite is a collection of over ten modifications that share a common theme of altering where phpBB will send a user after performing some action on a forum. The included modifications are:
- Redirect to Forum
- Sends users to the parent forum, rather than topic, after posting.
- Redirect to Forum II
- Skip the posting success message while sending users to the parent forum, rather than topic, after posting.
- Redirect to Topic
- Bypasses the posting success message, sending users right to the topic's first post.
- Redirect to Post
- Skips success message for posting, sending a private message, and editing or deleting a post.
- Redirect After Voting
- Send a user to a page of your choice after voting in a poll. Useful with phpBB Fetch All for custom result pages.
- Redirect From Private Forum
- Display a page of your choice instead of a "forum does not exist" message on unauthorized attempts to access hidden forums.
- Redirect After Registration
- Pass users on to another page after registration. Includes options for automatic login if redirecting to a phpBB enabled page.
- Redirect After Mark All Read
- Display any page after marking all forums or topics as read.
- Redirect After Mark All Read II
- Skip the success message for marking forums or topics as read, and send the user to any page.
- Redirect For Wrong Login
- Show any page for login attempts with incorrect usernames, passwords, or inactive accounts. Separate pages for each case are supported.
- Redirect Outside phpBB After Log In/Out
- Send users to any page when they log into or out of your forum.
- redirect() Enhancement
- Allows for redirecting users outside of the phpBB directory structure.
- Global Redirection Suite
- Includes the abilities of all of the above modifications, plus an admin panel interface and user preferences.
Redirection Suite is not compatible with phpBB 2.0.11 or later.